Custom Search

Monday, August 02, 2010

Starting Work...Leaving Em At Home

Well its been decided (by me, and the mister) that I’m going to start working part time, just to help with things and because HE thinks I should have some “adult” time away from Em.

In a way I agree, but I feel so guilty leaving her at home. I’m not ready for her to go to daycare, and luckily for now her grandma will happily watch her. But with his farm schedule, its gonna be difficult to do

So I’m officially filling out applications going to interviews in between diapers and spit up.

I just hope that maybe I will be more “okay” with not having her with me for a few hours. Because right now if I have to leave her for even an hour I’m a nervous, emotional wreck!

Only time will tell, but will it ever get better!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment